Wednesday 9 January 2013

Happy New Year

You might have noticed that I haven’t been around much since last March.  Well, following on from my last post (Confessions of a new(ish) wedding photographer), it was my first full year of weddings (on top of my usual portrait shoots) and it all just got a bit too much! 

Anyway things seem to have settled down a little now so I’m working on blogging regularly.  So starting from tomorrow there will be more “Confessions” followed by some more interviews with great UK photographers.  There will be more packaging ideas, I’ll be unveiling a new look to the blog and of course some more great advise from guest bloggers.

If you would like to be featured then just get in touch.  I’m looking for wedding photographers this month & next!



{Maryanne Scott, owner and Photographer for Maryanne Scott Photography, wedding photographer in Yorkshire.  Portrait & kids photography covering the Yorkshire region.  Published cookbook author, married to Andrew, loves chocolate, mayonnaise and red wine (but not all at the same time). }

No comments:

Post a Comment