Friday 22 October 2010

Camera Bags for Girls - Photographers Boutique

Yet again I've had to look to the US for inspiration...this time with camera bags.  I currently have a couple of Lowepro's, which are great, functional and exactly what is needed for the job...but so uncool.  I wanted bag that didnt look like a man's rucksack...

The Kelly Moore Bag




Epiphanie Bags


The Savvy Photographer


Jill e Designs


Photojojo


I'm not sure which one I prefer at the moment, but I'm leaning towards the Kelly Moore one.  They are very expensive but look gorgeous, and perhaps some of Kellys photography skills might rub off one me ;)

1 comment:

  1. Save on shippingcosts! My website is still únder construction'but I've started Kelly Moore bags in The Netherlands and the EU.
    www.pilgerbags.com
    Hope to welcome you in my shop someday!

    ReplyDelete