Monday 2 January 2012

Happy New Year from Photographers Boutique

I'm going to start with Happy New Year!  and an apology for the absence of blog posts for the last few months!

Its been a funny year for me, I've been particularly remiss in posting on this blog, mainly due to planning a wedding and running my own fledgling photography business, but also I sort of lost my way with it all. I couldnt see the wood for the tree's so to speak and something had to give.  However with a little perspective and more free time, I'm hoping to be bringing you some more gorgeous photos from some of the really talented photographers in the UK.  

I had quite a few comments recently saying they found these interviews useful, and I know I love to have a nosy about what people are up to so I'm going to be looking for photographers to interview for 2012.  If you're interested get in touch...

Thanks
M x

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you! Great to have you back. I for one have missed your posts! xx

    ReplyDelete