Tuesday 23 November 2010

Photography Marketing Calendar 2011

Ok, so as promised my marketing calendar for the coming year looks like this:



Other things I'd like to achieve this year:
• Charity work
• Various Courses
• Read a useful business/marketing book
• Do a wedding
• Run mini sessions
• Attend a trade fare
• Offer Gift certificates

It might change as the year goes on, or I think of anything else I want to include!  I’m thinking of it as a work in progress (a bit like me...)

So January is going to kick off my baby month.  I bought the Baby Plan template from http://www.designaglow.com/ a couple of months ago and haven’t really had much success with it, though I suspect that’s because I haven’t really pushed it.  (On a side note, don’t you just love Design Aglow?  If money wasn’t an issue I would buy so many of their templates!)
Anyway back to the task at hand.  How to promote my Baby Plan? These are just a few of my ideas, and most of them are free ones...

1. Baby Plan Literature/photos etc
2. Facebook
3. Twitter
4. My Blog
5. Other related blogs/websites i.e. netmums
6. Attend a baby fair
7. Offer a prize to a nursery/hospital

So while I think of exactly how I can promote my baby plan, why don’t you tell me what you’re doing to market yourself in January – or even how you’ve marketed your baby plans? 

M x

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post! I've been looking for a simple annual photography marketing plan for my studio and this really helps.

    ReplyDelete