Thursday 6 January 2011

Happy New Year from Photographers Boutique

Well to start with, Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year, I've realised I need to get my bum in gear this year and really concentrate on my own Photography Business!  Its going to be difficult though as I got engaged at Christmas and we've decided to get married later this year...

So I'm going to be featuring some great Wedding photographers as I choose who I want to use. And I'd love to hear from any other photographers about how they chose a photographer.  I have to admit to being a little overwhelmed already.  Are photographers the worst clients to have as a wedding photographer???

I'm also hoping to make more of my marketing plan, do more marketing in general and generally make some better plans for the year ahead.

There will obviously be lots more great Photographers featured on the blog (and don't forget if you want to be featured just get in touch). and fingers crossed I'll also have some great training features and tips.

Anyway here are a few of my favourites shots from the photographers featured in 2010....





There are some really amazing photographers out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment