Thursday 2 December 2010

Photography Packaging - Vinita Salome

Looking at other photographers packaging is a bit of a secret fascination of mine.  I love Paperie boutique for that very reason.

Today I am very lucky to be able to show you a couple of photos from http://www.vinitasalome.com/ who kindly shared her packaging.

Vinta wrote this...

"Who isn’t happy to receive a beautifully packed little package. It’s the little ribbon and paper that makes an ordinary thing a gift.Recently, I’ve been dwelling on this a lot and have been experimenting with my packaging, because to most people a family shoot is a little gift to themselves and the whole family. It’s something that is decided on after much pondering and saving from the monthly budget I know. So, I wanted to give this hard earned gift that a family gives to themselves the credit it deserves".

If you are interested in sharing your packaging I'd love to hear from you?





Thanks again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment