Wednesday 8 December 2010

Top 10 Photography Books for Beginners - Photographers Boutique

Here is the top 10 books all newbie Photographers should read, as suggested by the pro's!

1.  Understanding Exposure - suggested by Christy Lewis


2. Annabel Williams - suggested by Jo Rutherford of Jo Rutherford Photography & me too!



3. The Photographers Market Guide to Building your Photography Business - suggested by Karen Morrison



4. Damien Lovegrove - suggested by Penny Carolan



5. Digital Exposure suggested by Penny carolan



6. Light Science and Magic suggested by Claire Sloane



7. Wedding Photography by Mark cleghorn - suggested by Lisa Dawn



8. The art of Chidlrens Portrait Photography by Tamara Lackey suggested by Vicki Knights



9. The Photographers Eye (Michael Freeman)suggested by Sophie Gee.



10. Expressive Photography - Shutter Sisters - suggested by me!



Hope these books will inspire you.  I'm personally feeling the need to change my christmas list...

1 comment:

  1. There are at least 5 books on this list that I don't have...must revise my Xmas list. Thanks for that...awesome list!

    ReplyDelete